Thursday, January 27, 2011

About This Blog

According to urbandictionary.com, a Troll is someone "who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument."

I have made my rounds through many NBA message boards. Many posters on these boards have labeled me as a troll. Based on the definition of a troll, these posters are only half right. Many of the posts and discussions I start cause heated debates and arguments. However, I do not deliberately provoke others with the intention of causing maximum disruption. I only speak the truth when it comes to the NBA, and for that matter, life in general. Sometimes the truth hurts. When fanboys of Lebron, Kobe, Wade, MJ, etc...get butthurt by what I say, they automatically label me a troll.

Well if telling it like it is means being labeled as a troll, then I shall embrace that title. This blog is where you will find the truth in regards to the state of the NBA and the great game of basketball.

No comments:

Post a Comment